The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
The Association Conferences: Upcoming
The Fall Conference - December 1-3, 2020
Virtual - details coming soon
The Spring Conference - June 8-10, 2020
The Fall Conference - November 15-17, 2021
Past Conference Materials
Spring 2020 - review the options for people who attended the virtual conference and recording package for those who didn't
Check out The Association Conference Highlights Package: Fall 2019 and get a taste of the fall conference (package includes 5 sessions).
Missed one of our conferences? Download the handouts you need here:
- June and November 2018 Conferences
- National Council on Pet Population 2018 Behavior Symposium
- November 2017
- June 2017 and November 2016
Purchase an audio download or audio DVD:
Past Conference Brochures for Reference When Adding CEs for CAWA Recertification:
Call for Speakers
The Association Conference Committee is interested in your feedback so our conferences continue to deliver just-in-time education that meets animal welfare professional needs.
Speaker Expertise: If you are an expert on a current animal welfare, leadership or management topic, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and share with the Committee in the following format. Please include the following:
> topic, learning objectives, brief speaker bio, link to prior presentations (especially videos), and speaker fees. Below is a good example of a submission.
- For The 2020 Fall Conference: February 1, 2020*
- For The 2021 Spring Conference: July 1, 2020*
- For the 2021 Fall Conference: February 1, 2021
Every Bark is Different: Leading the Generational Transition within Your Agency Robert W. Wendover, The Center for Generational Studies
- Three key shifts that age diversity will have on your workplace in the coming five years
- Beliefs and work approaches of the three major generations
- Connect with the “Millennial mind”
- Five step process to address mobile technology use challenges that impact your productivity and service
- Three strategies to instill a sense of ownership within the emerging generation of contributors
- Five keys to being a “sandwich manager” when supervising a cross-generational team
BIO: Robert W. Wendover, CSP, is Director of The Center for Generational Studies which has been assisting organizations with their workforce talent transitions for more than 20 years. For more information about the Center or any of Bob's programs, contact him at email@example.com.
Speaker fees: $X.00 + travel reimbursement
Recommended Topics or Education Needs If you have a recommendation for potential educational topics to address your current professional needs, please email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
First Time on this Site?
Log in with your Association username & password to register for webinars & courses.
Log into our main site first, then log in here.