The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
Developed by Integris Performance Advisors, The Certificate in Organizational Leadership is a high impact, self-paced program designed for leaders throughout the animal welfare industry. By learning and applying the skills and techniques of this program, you will:
- Be equipped to drive your organization to higher levels of team performance, operational excellence, and employee engagement
- Become more emotionally intelligent while gaining deep insights into what drives you and those you work with to do the things you do
- Understand how to make your teams as productive and cohesive as possible
- Learn how to improve processes and streamline how work gets done
- Gain insights about the behaviors you must exhibit more frequently to be the most effective leader you can be
Leaders in any animal welfare organization, including senior executives, middle managers, and front line supervisors will benefit from this course, as will people who strive to become leaders someday.
This 8-hour course is approved for 8 CAWA CEs.
Fees: $250 for Association Members, $375 for non-members.
- Non-members will need to either become an Animal Welfare Professional Member ($250 annual fee) or create a free “Learning Non-Member” account in order to register.
- The course fee includes DiSC (a $65 value), a behavior assessment tool based on the DiSC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different personality traits.
BULK REGISTRATION: Enroll 5 or more of your staff/volunteers for the program at once & save $50 per person. Not valid with other discounts. Contact us for instructions.
Curious? View this free introductory webinar to get a taste of the program: How Healthy is Your Organization?
President & Co-Founder, Integris Performance Advisors
Brett Cooper is the President of Integris Performance Advisors, a professional development firm he co-founded to expand the existence of healthy organizations and great places to work. By creatively bringing together concepts from The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (by Patrick Lencioni), The Leadership Challenge (by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner), Everything DiSC and Lean Six Sigma, Brett and his team have influenced thousands of people in government, nonprofits and corporate America to work together in more productive, more effective and more human ways. Brett is the performance consultant for San Diego Humane Society. He earned an MBA in Finance from the Stern School of Business at New York University and a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from San Diego State University.
CEO and Co-Founder, Integris Performance Advisors
Evans is CEO and Co-Founder at Integris Performance Advisors. Evans has over 20 years of experience developing leaders and running operational excellence programs. Evans holds a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from Virginia Tech and an MBA from Golden Gate University. He is a Certified Master for The Leadership Challenge, a Certified Facilitator for Everything DiSC Workplace, an accredited facilitator of the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, and a Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma.