The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
Call for Speakers
The Association Conference Committee strives to deliver high quality education that meets animal welfare professionals' needs. Our conference audience is made up of leaders at animal shelters and animal services agencies, including CEOs, directors, supervisors, and people who plan to be in leadership roles.
We have the tracks for our Fall 2023 conference will be:
- Internal & External Communications
- Strategic Workforces/Human Resources
- Shelter Innovations (details about this and a specific way to submit topics coming in early 2023)
Speaker Expertise: If you are an expert on a current 201-level leadership or management topic, especially one that fits into the above track topics, please send your information to the Conference Committee via email@example.com. Please submit your proposal in the following format and include ALL of the following:
- Brief description (3-6 sentences) plus (optional) learning objectives
- Brief speaker bio
- Links to prior presentations (especially videos; PDFs of PowerPoints are welcome too)
- Speaker fees for a 60-minute workshop (note: we reimburse speaker travel)
- Email plus phone number
For the 2023 Fall Conference in Portland, OR (November 15-17): February 15, 2023
For the 2024 Fall Conference in New Orleans, LA (November 18-20): February 15, 2024
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Search the Site
First Time on this Site?
Log in with your Association username & password to register for webinars & courses.
Not a member yet? Join The Association today as a full Member OR as a free Learning Member. Log into our main site first, then log in here.