The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
Call for Speakers
The Association Conference Committee is interested in your feedback so our conferences continue to deliver just-in-time education that meets animal welfare professional needs.
Speaker Expertise: If you are an expert on a current animal welfare, leadership or management topic, please send your information to email@example.com and share with the Committee in the following format: topic, learning objectives and brief speaker bio.
Below is a good example of a submission.
- For The 2020 Fall Conference: February 1, 2020*
For The 2021 Spring Conference: July 1, 2020*
Every Bark is Different: Leading the Generational Transition within Your Agency
Robert W. Wendover, The Center for Generational Studies
- Three key shifts that age diversity will have on your workplace in the coming five years
- Beliefs and work approaches of the three major generations
- Connect with the “Millennial mind”
- Five step process to address mobile technology use challenges that impact your productivity and service
- Three strategies to instill a sense of ownership within the emerging generation of contributors
- Five keys to being a “sandwich manager” when supervising a cross-generational team
BIO: Robert W. Wendover, CSP, is Director of The Center for Generational Studies which has been assisting organizations with their workforce talent transitions for more than 20 years. For more information about the Center or any of Bob's programs, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Topics or Education Needs If you have a recommendation for potential educational topics to address your current professional needs, please email your suggestions to email@example.com. Thank you.
First Time on this Site?
Log in with your Association username and password to access member discounted rates.
Not a member yet? Join The Association today! Or create a "Learning Non-Member" account and pay full price. Then log into our main site first, then log in here.