The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
4/13/22 Finding and Recruiting a Dream Team
Recorded On: 04/13/2022
With the shifting landscape of today’s workforce, it’s important now more than ever that potential candidates see your organization as a place they want to work—and that begins before you even meet them.
What are the best places to find qualified candidates? Are your job postings marketing pieces, or are you just copying and pasting your JDs? Like some simple screening and interviewing techniques to help you find the right fit?
In this session, we will dive deep into the best ways for maximizing your up-front candidate sourcing and recruiting efforts. Staffing expert Tom Erb will discuss in depth:
- Effective and innovative recruiting techniques and sources
- Moving from employer-centric to candidate-centric recruitment messaging
- Optimizing each step of your sourcing, selection, and onboarding process
- Leverage technology to optimize your recruiting efforts
This session, both live and the recording, has been approved for:
- 1 Certified Animal Welfare Administrator continuing education credit
- 1 NACA CE
- 1 CE towards ACO CE requirements per Ch. 829 of the Texas Health and Safety Code by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
President, Tallann Resources
Tom Erb is one of the most highly sought-after national speakers in staffing and recruiting, presenting to a variety of organizations including the American Staffing Association, National Association of Personnel Services, Ohio HR Conference, and dozens of others. Tom is the author of Winning the Staffing Sales Game and currently writes the monthly Recruiting Today column for ASA’s Staffing Success magazine. HR Examiner named Tom one of the Top 25 Online Influencers in Staffing.