The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
6/29/22 Maximizing Employee Retention in a Highly Competitive Labor Market
Recorded On: 06/29/2022
We are currently facing a historic talent shortage that will only get worse. With competition for employees fierce, employee retention is more difficult and important than ever. As the old saying goes, “You can choose to focus proactively on employee retention, or you can react to employee turnover.”
Tom Erb, nationally renowned recruiting expert, will provide you with practical, impactful takeaways that you can implement immediately for improved employee satisfaction and retention. We will discuss:
- The economic and societal factors that are driving the “great resignation”
- How to attract employees who will want to stay
- How to create a culture that establishes you as a destination employer where employees work long term
This session, both live and the recording, has been approved for:
- 1 Certified Animal Welfare Administrator continuing education credit
- 1 NACA CE
- 1 CE towards ACO CE requirements per Ch. 829 of the Texas Health and Safety Code by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
This webinar is part 5 in the 5-part A Great Place to Work series.
Read this Tip of the Week from the webinar.
Learn about the Certificate in Whole Leader Development, developed by WiLD Leaders.
Tom Erb is one of the most highly sought-after national speakers in staffing and recruiting, presenting to a variety of organizations including the American Staffing Association, National Association of Personnel Services, Ohio HR Conference, and dozens of others. Tom is the author of Winning the Staffing Sales Game and currently writes the monthly Recruiting Today column for ASA’s Staffing Success magazine. HR Examiner named Tom one of the Top 25 Online Influencers in Staffing.