The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Learning Center
5/13/21 Digital Revenue: Small Changes Can Make A Big Impact
COVID-19 has made digital communication a necessity, not a trend, in 2021. And while not everyone can afford a super-sophisticated digital program, there are plenty of small tweaks organizations can make to improve the performance of what you’re doing now. In this webinar, we will show you how to improve your digital results through:
- - Optimizing your website for SEO
- - Asking donors to “cover the fee” on donation forms
- - Improving Google Ad Grant performance
- - Using lightboxes (pop-ups) on your home page
- - Jenn Thompson, Vice President, Digital, RKD Group
- - Gina Fromme, Chief Development Officer, Humane Society of Missouri
- - Alicia Vial, Communications Director, Louisiana SPCA
This session is Part 2 in a three-part Future-focused Fundraising series geared towards animal welfare professionals who are looking for ways to bring in revenue. Register for the other sessions:
This live and recorded program is approved for:
- 1 Certified Animal Welfare Administrator continuing education credit
- 1.0 CFRE CE
- 1 CE towards ACO CE requirements per Ch. 829 of the Texas Health and Safety Code by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
Learn about our two new fundraising certificate programs:
The Association Fundraising Professional Certificate Program For individuals with less than 2 years of professional fundraising experience.
The Association Fundraising Executive Certificate Program For individuals with more than 2 years of professional fundraising experience.Technical Issues During a Live Webinar?
Jenn Thompson, Vice President, Digital, RKD Group
Jenn Thompson has decades of experience working alongside nonprofits to create integrated digital strategies that lead to multichannel growth and high-value donors. She has been with RKD since 2010, and she provides the digital plan of attack for dozens of food banks and animal shelters.
Gina Fromme, Chief Development Officer, Humane Society of Missouri
Gina Fromme is the Chief Development Officer for the Humane Society of Missouri, an organization dedicated to providing a safe and caring haven to all animals in need. Gina has more than 23 years of experience in nonprofit fund development, donor communications and multichannel marketing.
Alicia Vial, Communications Director, Louisiana SPCA
Alicia Vial is the Communications Director for Louisiana SPCA, an organization dedicated to promoting, protecting and advancing the well-being of Louisiana’s companion animals. Alicia has more than 10 years of experience crafting communications strategies for both for-profit and nonprofit organizations.